Monday, June 21, 2010

Best Sports Workout

Best Sports Workout

I love this because we girls are always trying to find ways to lose weight. Too many times have I seen my friends try to take on ridiculous diets… the cereal only diet, the Atkins diets, the Fruit only diet, oh and my favorite the water only diet. And the way that Celebrities look does not help at all and they promote these diets sometimes not knowing how dangerous the diets are and I feel it is not fair to their fans at all. I have also had friends take diet pills and think: “Oh it’s a diet pill so I can skip meals.” Dumb I say, just plain ignorant because they girls are trying to lose weight so fast and using dangerous measures coaches all over have been entering their player, girls and guys, in health and nutrition programs. These programs not only help players obtain a healthy lifestyle but it also gives them a realistic body image too. I feel the only healthy way to lose weight is to do the dirty work… Work out and eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment