Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sports of All Sorts!

As you all can see I have not blogged in a while but I am back! And, back with some changes too. I have talked to some of my girl friends and with the World Cup (aka a huge international soccer tournament) going on; they wanted some pointers on all sports. So, now I am up for the challenge to inform women all over about sports like basketball, baseball, football and many more! One of the big sports to talk about is how the Lakers ran away with the NBA Championship title for 2010. Whether you are a Celtics, Lakers, or not a fan at all you had to have heard something about the 7 game series. I, who wasn't really interested in basketball, even got excited while watching the games with my family.
Just watching these games is how I learned so much about basketball, you would have thought I would have learned from cheerleading, but that's another story! What I loved most was how passionate all of the players were and how close most of the games were. If any fans were watching game 2 Celtics shooting guard, Ray Allen made NBA finals history with making 8 3 pointers in one game. You also could tell Kobe Bryant was putting his all into the game, which is why he became NBA finals MVP! All in all both teams played really well, in every game there were minor mistakes but as every reporter, spectator and even the coaches agreed that the Lakers just wanted it more. Them wanting it more and all of the hard work throughout the season gave them a back to back championship win and very happy fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment