Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Swiss mohawk : FoxSports.com Photo Gallery

Swiss mohawk : FoxSports.com Photo Gallery

Wow these pics are hilarious, amazing and God awful all at the same time! But they do you show you how much pride and "team spirit they have for their teams! I love it when people really get into the notion of team spirit just to prove how much of a fan they really are. These pics may be from the FIFA World Cup but in every sport there are fans like this! I think it is the coolest expression of sports creativity and I think the players really appreciate it, especially when their fans show up like this is masses. I have only done this once while cheering we got to wear pink ribbon tattoos to show our support for the breast cancer victims. But a lot of students at my college go as far as painting their stomachs spelling out the word LIONS in yellow and blue colors. I can say even when I was a cheerleader that kind of pumped me up and made cheer at my best, I was louder, on point with all of my cheers and daces so I can say from experience the fans/ crowd really does control the mood of the players!

No comments:

Post a Comment