Monday, June 21, 2010

Coed Softball!

Ladies guys have crossed over to the dark side lol. Just kidding, but guys are playing softball now and this gives you guys a lot of bonding time! I played softball from 4th grade until I was in high school and boy was it some of the most fun summers of my life! Now that guys, well guys that I know, are playing softball this could be a fun way to do a group date! You can burn loads of calories while impressing the special someone or you can take this chance to let him “teach” you the game, from what I have experienced in the past guys love to show off their skills especially when it is a “dazzle in distress” situation. So now that is summer you girls can go out and be active and you can pack up a nice picnic basket to make it a bit longer of a “romantic date!

No comments:

Post a Comment