Monday, June 21, 2010

College Football!

College Football is right around the corner and I am so excited! This year I am not cheer because I get to graduate early and for some odd reason the College of Mt. St. Joseph does not allow cheer leaders to cheer for one sport like most colleges does but that another annoyance for another time. I love cheering for football but I also love being in the stands with my friends! Besides the actual game the best part about college Football is the tailgating area, you see to grill out, show your school spirit and make lots of new friends (especially if you are a freshman). College football games gives people a chance to spend time with friends and family, decide if they want actually be on the field, or decide if that’s something they would never do lol. Nevertheless foot ball brings people together and ladies if you know your stuff you could impress a certain someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment