Monday, June 21, 2010

Why Most Girls Hate Sports!

Why do guys think the girls hate sports? Well I don't think girls hate sports I think they hate the way that guys seem to obsess over sports. When my fiancĂ© watches sports it's like I don't exist anymore unless it is time for a commercial break. Guys it's not fair to do this to us, I know that I am not the only girl this has happened to... Guys try to take the time out and teach us if we are asking a lot of questions, because obviously if we are asking all of these questions we want to know what’s going on instead of feeling like we are looking at a game in a foreign language. Now, this is not a blog to bash on guys but I would love to hear what other girls have to say about this because sometimes it get downright annoying. If you guys are annoyed by our questions Record the game, look at the highlights, go to ESPN. Just remember that game will be over within an hour or two but your girlfriend will be there forever, well I at least hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment