Friday, June 18, 2010

The World Cup: USA vs. Slovenia

Sounders FC Blog How can the U.S. advance? A look at Group C scenarios Seattle Times Newspaper

All I can say is wow, what a game! Of course our US pride is going to come out watching a game such as this. Slovenia gave us a run for our money with making, what seemed to be, two effortless goals but the US seemed to never lose their passion throughout the game. Once we came to a draw with Slovenia it was an amazing finish. But we had a lot of bumps along the way with the calls the ref was making. I agree with many people when they say that we were cheated. We could have actually won and set Slovenia back, even if I weren’t American I still would have called differently if I were a ref. Please, tell me what you guys think because this was totally unfair to USA. And, I know this ref is going down in history as the worst ref ever and im pretty sure his job will be on the line and may be refing for little leagues now!

No comments:

Post a Comment